[OpenSER-Users] CDRTool help?

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Tue Jan 8 22:10:36 CET 2008

Hi Lorenz,

  Yep, Ive been stuck on this since yesterday so reloaded many times (clearing webclient cache in case that is necessary!)
I've been working through it with a friend who knows PHP as I don't, and the only other thing we've got to is that if I hard code
the variable in callsearch.phtml like:

$CDR_class=$DATASOURCES["ser_radius"]["class"];

then I get this error instead:

Error: cdr_source or database not defined

And in this instance the $CDR_class variable is set as CDRS_ser_radius, whereas previously it was null. However Im not sure
if that actually tells us anything useful as the fundamental problem seems to be $cdr_source is null....

thanks for ur input! Andy.