[OpenSER-Users] CDRTool help?

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Tue Jan 8 21:51:10 CET 2008

Sorry, not all of the text I originally sent has appeared on the list archives, so here is the full email another time! :P

Hi,

  can anyone provide any advice on getting CDRTool to work?

I have installed CDRTool 6.0 on a Debian Linux system 2.6 Kernel with Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) PHP/5.2.5

I am attempting to get it to work with OpenSER only (I have commented out the Asterisk and sip_trace sections
in global.inc) and I am recieving the error:

Error initializing CDRTool datasource

>From in my web browser.

It seems that in callsearch.phtml "$cdr_source" is not being set, but I dont understand why not and I am not
sure how to get more debugging info out of the whole thing (Im not used to PHP), I dont see any errors
in the syslog :(

With regards global.inc, I believe all database usernames and passwords are setup and have successfully tested
connecting to all databases with this data - and I believe all db_class sections have the corresponding sections
as required (the username, password, tablename etc).

thanks for any help! Andy.