[OpenSER-Users] Digest auth on openwrt without mysql ?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jan 4 12:34:51 CET 2008

On Friday 04 January 2008, Michael Bradley Jr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to run openser with digest auth on an openwrt router
> *without* mysql? If yes can someone please provide me a hint/link?
>
> Did try loading "/usr/lib/openser/module/auth.so" without great success,
> since my box lacks a mysql server version!

Hi Michael,

the 'auth' module don't depend on a database, only the 'auth_db' module. If
you don't have a mysql db on your embedded system available, you could use a
more lightwith database module like dbtext (no external dependencies), or
db_berkeley (depends on lib berkeley db). Take a look at the documentation of
the mentioned modules.

Cheers,

Henning