[OpenSER-Users] asterisk load balance dispatcher

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:10:31 CET 2008

Hello,

I believe your problem is related nat traversal. Do you do port
forwarding on the firewall?

As a tip, you should do record routing on openser. To troubleshoot,
watch the sip traffic on your network and on the firewall box -- see
whether messages are going caller -- asterisk all the time or they are
blocked by firewall.

Cheers,
Daniel