[OpenSER-Users] Error starting Openser 1.3 with postgres

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Feb 28 11:33:10 CET 2008

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Mauricio Viveros wrote:
> My name is Mauricio Viveros, I'm a Colombian programmer.
> I'm implementing VoIP system in a little company, so I'm installed OPENSER
> with POSTGRES module but when I try to run openser I get dis error message:
>
> Feb 27 01:05:53 [7788] DBG:core:find_cmd_export_t: found
> <sl_reply_error>(0) in module sl [/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/]
> Feb 27 01:05:53 [7788] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file,
> line 376, column 2-6: syntax error
> Feb 27 01:05:53 [7788] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file,
> line 376, column 2-6:
> Feb 27 01:05:53 [7788] ERROR:core:main: bad config file (2 errors)
>
> to see all trace, see the attached file openser_error_message.txt
> I attached too the config files: openser.cfg y openserctlrc
>
> I hope that you can help me with this problem.
> Thank you very much.

Hi Mauricio,

i assume that you use version 1.3.0 of the server. There was a problem with
the configuration that gets shipped in this release, this causes probably the
error in line 376 of the config file. There were also some additional error
fixed in the default server configuration, you'll find a updated file (for
this release) at:
http://devel.openser.org/svn/branches/1.3/etc/openser.cfg

Perhaps you can base your modifications on this one.

I noticed that you want to use the postgres module. Please note that there are
a few additional issues with this database in the 1.3.0 version, for example
with the setup tools for this DB. This will be fixed in version 1.3.1 that
will come out in the near future, and also in the openser stable branch.

(Please don't CC to the team list, for general questions like this is the user
list the right one.)

Cheers,

Henning