[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER Randomly crashes.

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:35:18 CET 2008

Hello everybody.

I have written to list these days, I am still having the same symptom, so I
apologize for writting again.

My OpenSER 1.3 installation running on Solaris Sparc is facing random and
unexpected crashes, in appearance related to timer process.

The last core presents the following backtrace

#0  0xfe977a04 in get_expired_dlgs (time=4233810208) at dlg_timer.c:194
#1  0xfe977540 in dlg_timer_routine (ticks=7980, attr=0x0) at
dlg_timer.c:210
#2  0x000a839c in timer_ticker (timer_list=0x15ec00) at timer.c:275
#3  0x000a80ec in run_timer_process (tpl=0x1b8088, do_jiffies=1) at timer.c
:357
#4  0x000a8668 in start_timer_processes () at timer.c:386
#5  0x00035ea8 in main_loop () at main.c:873
#6  0x000397c4 in main (argc=-4195024, argv=0x150e9c) at main.c:1372

Thanks in advance for any hint you can give me.

Best regards.

Sergio Gutierrez