[OpenSER-Users] no-answer timeout

Anatoly Pidruchny apidruchny at newxt.com
Wed Feb 27 20:18:29 CET 2008

Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> Yes, I've done it just now and can confirm that OpenSer SVN 3706 generates a
> CANCEL to the called after "fr_inv_timer" even if "noisy_ctimer" is 0 or 1.
>
> I can sure (98%) that in previous version it didn't work, the CANCEL just was
> generated by OpenSer if "noisy_ctimer" was 1.
>
> So if you want please report the bug, I will give feedback to it.

Hi, Iñaki,
I created a new bug report for this issue. Please add feedback to it. I
am not sure what version of OpenSER "SVN 3706" is, so, I created the bug
report for the development version for now.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1903333&group_id=139143&atid=743020

Thanks,
Anatoly.