[OpenSER-Users] help.. openser 1.3.0 crash -- presence/ BLA

Zahid Mehmood zm23 at columbia.edu
Wed Feb 27 17:08:40 CET 2008

Anca,
   I'm experiencing lost BLA functionality with the latest SVN.  I see
the register request hit the BLA server but the phones are not being
notified or this information is not being stored correctly. This
behavior is when the phones are just idle and reregister after 60
minutes.  I emailed you directly the log file few days back. Wondering
if you received it.

Thanks for all the help in this regard.

--
Zahid