[OpenSER-Users] no-answer timeout

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sat Feb 23 13:08:19 CET 2008

El Sábado, 23 de Febrero de 2008, Mark Sayer escribió:
> Hi -
>
> I am using 1.2.1-notls. When using t_relay() to INVITE a call, I
> assume that the timeout before returning a 408 would be governed by
> fr_inv_timer and fr_inv_timer_avp. Although the 1.2 documentation
> states that the default for fr_inv_timer is 120 seconds I seem to get
> a timeout at 60 seconds and neither fr_inv_timer or fr_inv_timer_avp
> seems to have any effect. Have a made an error in interpreting the
> docs? How should I be varying this timeout?

That timeout just mean how long OpenSer stores transacction information in
order to match repies and retransmissions, no more.

If you want OpenSer to generate a CANCEL (to the callee) and a 408 (to the
caller) when that timer expires you must enable this parameter:

  modparam("tm", "noisy_ctimer", 1)

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo