[OpenSER-Users] Probs With TLS Certificate

Fri Feb 22 19:50:01 CET 2008

Ali Jawad wrote:
> Dear Klaus
>
> Thank you for your prompt reply, I cant find a place to import certs in
> X-lite..I will need to investigate this more. Is there any possible way

XLite uses the Certificate store of Windows. (e.g. System Settings ->
Internet -> ...-> Certificates )

> to encrypt communication between the server and the client without any
> action on the client side.

If you want to avoid that the clients have to import your CA
certificate, you can by a certificate by one of the "trusted" CAs which
are already installed in the CA store (e.g. Verisign, Thawte, .....)

regards
klaus