[OpenSER-Users] Probs With TLS Certificate

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Fri Feb 22 14:48:55 CET 2008

Hi All

I want to encrypt the communication between the softphone and OpenSER.
I have compiled 1.3 with TLS support and I am using the default certs
that come with the source code and are located in

/usr/local/etc/openser/tls/user

My TLS config looks as follows

disable_tls = no

listen = tls:xx.xx.xx.xx:443

tls_verify_server = 1

tls_verify_client = 1

tls_require_client_certificate = 0

tls_method = TLSv1

tls_certificate = "/usr/local/etc/openser/tls/user/user-cert.pem"

tls_private_key = "/usr/local/etc/openser/tls/user/user-privkey.pem"

tls_ca_list = "/usr/local/etc/openser/tls/user/user-calist.pem"

I am getting the following error on my softphone

ERROR:core:tls_accept: some error in SSL:

ERROR:core:tls_print_errstack: error:14094418:SSL
routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca

Any Suggestions ?

Thx