[OpenSER-Users] BUG: Wrong price when multiple span [SOLVED]

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Feb 20 10:54:26 CET 2008

El Tuesday 19 February 2008 11:23:47 Adrian Georgescu escribió:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> I checked the code and made test calls that span multiple profiles.
> The calculus is correct.
>
> The confusion likely arises because StartTime is printed in each
> span, while it is the StartTime of the call itself and not of the span.
>
> Finally the sum of all spans equals the duration of the call. If you
> have data that contradicts this I would be happy to look at it again.

Hi again, I've calculated it again and it's completely correct, but maybe a
little confusing. Let me explain with a real example:

A call 24 hours long envolving various spans:

This is what CDRTool logs:

CDRTool says:
**************

Start time:		2008-02-19 14:00:00
Stop time:		2008-02-20 14:00:00
Duration:		24:00:00 (86400 s)
PRICE:			24,00 €

Span: 1
 Duration: 28800 s
 StartTime: 2008-02-19 14:00:00 (Europe/Madrid)
 ProfileId: 01 Laboral for weekday
 RateId: Normal for 8-22h
 Rate: 0.0300 / 60 s
 Price: 14.4000
 --
 Span: 2
 Duration: 36000 s
 StartTime: 2008-02-19 14:00:00 (Europe/Madrid)
 ProfileId: 01 Laboral for weekday
 RateId: Reducida for 22-24h
 Rate: 0.0100 / 60 s
 Price: 6.0000
 --
 Span: 3
 Duration: 21600 s
 StartTime: 2008-02-19 14:00:00 (Europe/Madrid)
 ProfileId: 01 Laboral for weekday
 RateId: Reducida for 0-8h
 Rate: 0.0100 / 60 s
 Price: 3.6000

As you see, CDRTool sees 3 spans, while I considere there are 4 spans, but now
I understand that it's an interpretation issue: CDRTools groups all the spans
for the same rateid in an unique span.
This is what I understand calculating manually:

I see:

Start time:		2008-02-19 14:00:00
Stop time:		2008-02-20 14:00:00
Duration:		24:00:00 (86400 s)