[OpenSER-Users] The best way to allow just a few destinations based on prefix?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Feb 19 13:16:46 CET 2008

Hi, which would be the more ellegant way to allow users to call just a few
destinations (based on prefix)?

Of course I could do it simply by creating a custom
table: "allowed_destinations" with columns:

[int_prefix]		[description]
34			Spain
44			England

and latter extract the international prefix from the E164 converted RURI and
do a SQL query. But I'd like to avoid using avp_db_query() function.

I've reading about PDT, LCR and CarrierRoute modules but they seems to be
supposed to other aims. The most similar could be PDT but it needs to strip
my prefix XD

What do you suggest? should I implement my custom method for this?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es