[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] How to stop OpenSER from replying with 100 Trying?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Feb 18 11:14:55 CET 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008, Rajat Dudeja wrote:
> (moved this thread to user list)
>
> I've even tried t_relay, but it gives 500 Application Server Error. Below
> is my route logic:
> route{
>                 if(!t_relay("0x01"))
>                 {
>                     sl_reply_error();
>                     exit;
>                 }
>                 if(!as_relay_t("app_server")){
>                         t_reply("500","Application Server error");
>                 }
> }

Hi Rajat,

the as_relay_t from seas returns false, so your server returns correctly the
500. I assume that you've configured your SEAS server correctly. Please look
into the log messages of your server to get some hints why this fail. You can
also activate logging to the console with a config parameter if you like. If
you don't spot any problems in the output, increase the debug level to get
more hints.

Please don't post this type of questions to the devel list.

Thank you!

Henning