[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER Summit & Pavilion 2008

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Feb 15 12:30:09 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm glad to make public the follow up of the OpenSER related events. I'm
sorry I was not able to do it sooner, but making all the arrangements
took more than estimated ;).

The second OpenSER Summit will take place in San Jose, USA , on the 17th
of March, 2008. This is the first US edition of the OpenSER Summit -
following the European edition, a large segment of the OpenSER community
have continuously asked for an edition to address also the American
community. The summit is again hosted inside the VoN Spring 2008
Exhibition, as a pre-conference event.
All participants to register via OpenSER site before Friday, March 7th,
will get free access to the OpenSER event.

More details about the OpenSER Summit, agenda and registration process,
are to be found on the project web page:
       http://www.openser.org/mos/view/OpenSER-Summit-2008/

This OpenSER Summit edition is sponsored by a parallel OpenSER related
event, the OpenSER Pavilion . The pavilion is a common exhibiting area -
booth 1027, inside VoN expo, gathering, under the OpenSER name, six
different companies working or using the project. Their direct statement
to the visitor is: "Yes, we do open source in our business and OpenSER
is a success recipe and we want to share this with you"

More details about the OpenSER Pavilion, location and participants, are
to be found on the project web page:
       http://www.openser.org/mos/view/OpenSER-Pavilion-2008/

The dual event, OpenSER Summit & Pavilion is new concept of a more
complex event, aiming to create a larger diversity and to give more
power to the understanding of the OpenSER project.

Again, I'm very happy we were able to continue the path opened with the
OpenSER Summit in Berlin and show the continuity in the OpenSER project
development.
Also, thanks to the industry support for the project, we were able again
to offer a free participation to the OpenSER Summit and allow a good
community convergence.

For any questions about the OpenSER Summit & Pavilion do not hesitate to
contact me.

Best regards,