[OpenSER-Users] FreeRADIUS-CDRTool Prepaid Connector 1.1 Released

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:04:23 CET 2008

Hey Iñaki,

Sure I can help (at least I have will to do so :) ).
There could be some time until some of my projects will get sorted, but
otherwise it's just a question of priorities on my side.

On the non responsive side, I understand Adrian and his folks about how hard
is to run a business and also give support for it, so perhaps somewhere
could be also the  community 's fault since the design of his software is
clean and the software is not hard to be understood.

When it comes to problems I had with mediaproxy in the past, the issues were
in not properly detecting the media timeout (I have just killed the client
on one side without sending any bye and the media timeout was never
detected), so not really your scenario but perhaps on the same place in
code.

DanB.