[OpenSER-Users] FreeRADIUS-CDRTool Prepaid Connector 1.1 Released

A.smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Wed Feb 13 13:30:29 CET 2008

Hi Dan,

  Thanks for the all the info! Ok, question on this part:

3. Accounting it is bit more accurate (you have the session total duration
inside the accounting packets), so radius will be no longer responsible of
calculating the session durations from timestaps.

To interoperate with CDRTool you still need the data in the radacct table
formatted
as per normal by Freeradius, right?
By accouting packet are you referring to the radius accouting packets?
If you say Yate puts session times in the accouting packets how does this
all stick
together? Does OpenSER still do the radius accouting part, or do I need to
configure
Yate to do it instead?

thanks a lot! Andy.