[OpenSER-Users] sigsegv in module when running imported function

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Feb 11 15:59:46 CET 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008, Francisco Seratti wrote:
> [..]
> I cant find the core generated by openser. Where is
> the default dir where this cores are saved?

Hi,

the core (if you enabled it) is generated in the working dir of openser if
this is writeable by the process. If you don't specify a working dir, '/'
will be used and in most cases you won't get a core.

> I dont know if this is a correct way to modify a SIP
> message; is there a better o more apropiated way to do
> this?

Have you already looked into the avpops module? This can be used to push some
DB contents into a message, or assign variables from db content. You can also
rewrite many SIP fields with pseudo-variables.

Cheers,

Henning