[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] Implemented RFCs

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Mon Feb 11 11:06:19 CET 2008

Actually, both methods can be better understood by looking at the "FOO"
RFC
(take a look at RFC3092 : http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3092.txt)

Also, FOOBAR is referenced by RFC 2577, ("FTP Operation Over Big Address
Records")
and explained in RFC 1639 (http://rfc.dotsrc.org/rfc/rfc1639.html).

Have fun, and never underestimate the power of ietf ! :-)

On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 00:33 +0100, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> El Viernes, 8 de Febrero de 2008, Klaus Darilion escribió:
> > Victor Pascual Ávila schrieb:
> > > Jerome,

> > > Yes, you are right. But actually could be listed which RFCs may be
> > > supported by a given version.
> >
> > That's really difficult. Openser is a proxy. E.g. RFC 2976, the INFO
> > method. Openser is a proxy, thus it can forward all kind of SIP
> > requests. Not only INFO, but also FOOBAR, CHICKEN and so on.
>
> Hi Klaus,
>
> I've been looking long time for the RFC describing the SIP CHICKEN method but
> I can't find it. Could you point me that RFC or draft?
>
> :-D

Jérôme Martin | LongPhone
Responsable Architecture Réseau
122, rue la Boetie | 75008 Paris