[OpenSER-Users] Remote Mediaproxy Server

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 16:29:03 CET 2008

Hi All,

I read readme file of Mediaproxy that there is possibility to install mediaproxy on different server than Openser.
I have doubt how i can connect to that server my Mediaproxy server is in NAT mode and the IP is : 192.168.1.77 and my openser server is NO-NAT Mode and IP is : 212.XXX.XXX.XXX

Is there any possibility to communicate to Mediaserver? I tried the following in openser.cfg but i got error "CANNOT CONNECT TO MEDIAPROXY SERVER"
I forced media proxy to use 30001 port to accept remote command.

loadmodule "mediaproxy.so"
modparam("mediaproxy", "mediaproxy_socket", "192.168.1.77:30001")
modparam("mediaproxy", "sip_asymmetrics", "/usr/local/src/sip-server/modules/mediaproxy/config/sip-asymmetric-clients")
modparam("mediaproxy", "rtp_asymmetrics", "/usr/local/src/sip-server/modules/mediaproxy/config/rtp-asymmetric-clients")
modparam("mediaproxy", "natping_interval", 60)

--------
Regard,