[OpenSER-Users] CDRTool rating on test system (without PSTN)

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Tue Feb 5 14:06:14 CET 2008

:P This was simple to fix, turns out my admin account in CDRTool didnt have full admin privileges as far as CDRTool was concerned.
Not sure if Id accidentically messed it up or if the default is like that...

Well anyway, in case anyone else is as dumb as me in future :D now the answer is on the list,

cheers Andy.