[OpenSER-Users] MSILO back notify not working

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb.lists at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:08:16 CET 2008

Iñaki,

it looks like I have misunderstood your problem.

I was speaking about "202 Accepted" confirmation and not a new MESSAGE.  Why
would you need a new message?
As Bogdan confirmed also, I am also not aware  of module generating a stand
alone notification, and I am using this module since beginnings.

Cheers,
DanB