[OpenSER-Users] MSILO back notify not working

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Feb 4 18:50:48 CET 2008

On Monday 04 February 2008 18:27:28 Dan-Cristian Bogos wrote:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> in order to send message confirmation, you need to instruct openser to do
> so, it will not do automatically this for you.
>
> In the documentation you have some sample config how to do it (
> http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/msilo.html#AEN390):
>
>            # MSILO - storing as offline message
>             if (m_store("$ru"))
>             {
>                 log("MSILO: offline message stored\n");
>                 if (!t_reply("202", "Accepted"))
>                 {
>                     sl_reply_error();
>                 };
>             }else{
>                 log("MSILO: offline message NOT stored\n");
>                 if (!t_reply("503", "Service Unavailable"))
>                 {
>                     sl_reply_error();
>                 };
>             };
>             break;
>         };

Hi Dan, I've read the fully MSILO module documentation, and my openser script
implements the code above. But it does not send any notification MESSAGE to
the sender. In fact I don't see in the code you paste where the notification
MESSAGE is generated by OpenSer.

As I said, message storage works ok for me, as well the message retrieving
when destination user registers, but there is not notification MESSAGE (and
I've set all the required parameters).

Any suggestion? Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo