[OpenSER-Users] XMPP GW Error "invalid content-type 0x100ff"

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 4 17:16:15 CET 2008

Hello Ali,

On 02/04/08 18:07, Ali Jawad wrote:
> Dear Daniel
>
> Thank you for your help so far. I would like to know if this limits my
> capabilites to communicate with my XMPP server, does this mean that I
> can not send Arabic IMs and other advanced features of XMPP ?

by definition, a gateway introduces limitation. Practically it can do
translation of a message if it is an equivalent in the other protocol.
For sure there are some advanced XMPP features that are not in
SIP/SIMPLE (yet).

I need a SIP capture of an Arabic IM to let you know if is possible
now/how difficult is to be implemented. I guess it is going to be UTF8
encoding or so.

Cheers,
Daniel