[OpenSER-Users] XMPP GW Error "invalid content-type 0x100ff"

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Feb 4 16:23:33 CET 2008

Hi All

I have the following setup

X-Lite Client -> Openser With XMPP GW Module <-> ejabberD on the same
server <- exodus XMPP client

I have enabled presence on the Openser server this allowed me to chat
using the Openser server. The next step was to use the XMPP GW module to
enable XMPP features using an ejabberd server. I changed the
configuration as shown below and logged in using test2 on the exodus
XMPP client.

I added test2 to the x-lite client and chose send instant message, the
x-lite client immediately returned "Error: Your contact is not online."
The Openser logs return the following:

Feb  4 17:05:52 [11929] DBG:xmpp:cmd_send_message: cmd_send_message

Feb  4 17:05:52 [11929] DBG:core:parse_headers: flags=ffffffffffffffff

Feb  4 17:05:52 [11929] ERROR:xmpp:cmd_send_message: invalid
content-type 0x100ff

My Config is below:

http://pastebin.com/m7707753a