[OpenSER-Users] How to handle messages received in WeSIP?

Rajat Dudeja rajat.dudeja at tcs.com
Mon Feb 4 12:17:29 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm using SEAS module to interact with WeSIP Application Server. I'm using
the version wesip-02-04-07-beta-0.1.4.tar.gz of WeSIP.

I've managed to configure it and I'm also seeing that the messages are
received by WeSIP. I'ld like to know:
1. Are there any special files to which WeSIP writes the received messages?
2. In case, some one wants to modify the received message then is there a
possibilty to send the modified message back to OpenSER?
3. I have used the above tar file, to me it appears that this file only
contains the binary form of WeSIP. So where can I get the complete source
code of WeSIP?

Many thanks,
Rajat

and any attachments. Thank you