[OpenSER-Users] anonymous LDAP bind issue

antalsia at free.fr antalsia at free.fr
Fri Feb 1 22:53:26 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to implement LDAP authentication with anonymous LDAP bind. I set the
ldap configuration file without ldap_bind_dn, ldap_bind_password attributes.
This step works fine. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to set the
openser.cfg file. I need to pass the bind DN and the user password to the
ldap_search function ; that's ok for the bind DN but I don't know how to procede
for the password. Can someone post an example please ?