[OpenSIPS-Users] CANCEL and 408 Request Timeout when fr_inv_timer expires

Ricardo Lopez Camino rlopezcamino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 04:06:24 CET 2008

Great!!. Finally I´ve set the fr_inv_timer like this

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 40)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer_avp", "$avp(s:callee_fr_inv_timer)")
And when an initial INVITE comes from Asterisk (Called LEG) the following
avp function is invoked

avp_printf("$avp(s:callee_fr_inv_timer)", "30");

That way the timer hits first in that LEG and the Voicemail App works
perfectly in the other (caller) LEG.

Thanks!!!

Ricardo