[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP - Transaction

Bruno Rodrigues shotsbros at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 05:46:36 CET 2008

I know OpenSips dont control the ISUP signaling and not is involved with
MTP3 Level. My doubts if the opensips will can control SigTran in future or
if have any idea to implement this. I ask about this because we don't have a
open source softswitch what can control Sigtran signaling using any protocol
(H.248/SIP-T)