[OpenSIPS-Users] setup openxcap

troxlinux xserverlinux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 06:07:00 CET 2008

hello list, I am trying to configure openxcap with opensip 1.4.3 the
installation it was successful  together with the clients , I
configure the config.ini and I make a directory inside /etc called
openxcap, when I start  openxcap the it shows me this error:

service openxcap start
Starting OpenXCAP server: openxcap Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin//openxcap", line 9, in <module>
    from application.process import process, ProcessError
ImportError: No module named application.process

the directory of openxcap installation is in /usr/local/bin

pegaso:/usr/local/bin # ls
openxcap  soap-simple-proxy  xcapclient

any help o idea?

best regardss