[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS VS Asterisk as registrar (SIPp test)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Dec 19 13:30:34 CET 2008

Hi, I'm doing a SIPp test against OpenSIPS and Asterisk as registrars.
In the same host, with OpenSIPS running in "usrloc", "db_mode" = 0.

It's really annoying for me the fact that there are retransmissions
just in the case of OpenSIPS, and not in Asterisk (please see the
attached document for further explanation and results).

Well, I really expect that OpenSIPS is better as registrar than
Asterisk, how could those results be explained?

Thanks for any comment.

NOTE: There is no other SIP traffic in OpenSIPS or Asterisk.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>