[OpenSIPS-Users] where to download libgnutls for MediaProxy

John Quick John.Quick at smartvox.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 18:43:36 CET 2008

Hi Juan

The link that I gave in the instructions gives a huge list of mirror sites.
I thought people would be able to choose a site that was geographically
close, but perhaps I should have specified a particular site.

I used one of the German mirror sites (Germans are so good at things like
that - and they make good cars and beer too!). Try this one:
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/crypt/mirror/ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/gnutls/

That link gives you access to many different version releases - you should
be able to find the 2.4.2 version that I suggested there.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited