[OpenSIPS-Users] About pua_usrloc issues

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Dec 18 13:27:05 CET 2008

2008/12/18 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:

> It also occurs without the need of deleting the entry from presentity
> table. I've detected this issue when registering the same AoR in a
> device without presence and other device that sends PUBLISH (for this
> seconf User-Agent I don't trigger pua_usrloc). As I said, in some
> circunstances (not sure, but maybe when the device sends
> <basic>closed</basic>) there will be an infinite issue (pua_usrloc
> sends empty BYE while there is no presentity entry for this AoR).

I'm trying it again and it seems that it work fine in this case:
There are two entries in presentity table:
- Generated by pua_usrlsoc (AoR user1)
- Generated by presence capable device (Aor user2).

So if the second entry dissapears the presence for this AoR still exists.

Anyway, I see my logs fill of:
  ERROR:pua_usrloc:ul_publish: failed to send publish

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>