[OpenSIPS-Users] Help!! error: use_media_proxy(): empty response from mediaproxy

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:49:57 CET 2008

Hi,

In reply route, we are detecting that callee is behind NAT or not.
If it is then calling use_mediaproxy.
So in case of public to behind NAT , mediproxy will be used.
Audio is working for that.

But now If I register 1 UAC from public & 2 UAC behind NAT using same
credentials.

Now If I do call from PSTN to that user, openser will send INvite to all
three registered users.
means it will fork INvite.

If the user which is behind NAT pickup the call, not getting audio.
getting error: empty response from mediaproxy when mediaproxy is called from
reply route.

Please advice..

Thanks,
Krunal Patel