[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT traversal issue in case of different internal and external ports

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:34:17 CET 2008

Hi

Sorry but please ignore last post.
At present I have put force_rport in main route.

I have registered 4 UAC using same username .
Among them 2 are on public ip & the other 2 are behind nat.
now when I am calling to PSTN signalling & audio both works properly.

But when getting incoming call from PSTN & pickup call using the UAC which
is behind NAT I am getting NO audio.

It works if I register single UAC using a username.
I am having an issue when I do fork.

Please advice what can be the issue.

Thanks
Krunal Patel