[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy 2.1.0: dispatcher - relay problems

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Dec 10 17:00:33 CET 2008

Thanks for the report. The problem is indeed that you removed the from_tag
which is mandatory. However there was also some inaccurate handling in
this case which I had to fix (which become obvious thanks to the trace
you provided). I will make a new release in the next days as I still have
to wait for another bugfix to become available first.

On Tuesday 09 December 2008, Magnus Burman wrote:
> Found the error... my modification of the from-header must be faulty,
> cut out the if-clause below and everything works!
>
> Note to self, get some sleep before asking stupid questions... ;)
>
> Best Regards,
> Magnus
>
> Magnus Burman wrote:
> > Having some troubles getting Mediaproxy 2.1.0 working. I'm on a VPS
> > with a fresh Debian Etch, running OpenSips 1.4.3 (which log below is
> > for, also tried Kamailio 1.4.1 earlier [separate debian
> > installation], log was pretty much identical).
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Magnus
> >
> > --- syslog ---
> > Dec  9 01:01:30 host001 media-relay[2492]:
> > [RelayClientProtocol,client] error: Required header "from_tag" for
> > command "update" not found
> >
> > route[1] {
> >    ## Forward statefully
> >    # Find users caller-id
> >    if(avp_db_query("select call_id from subscriber_extras where
> > username = '$fU'", "$avp(s:cid)")) {
> >        remove_hf("From");
> >        append_hf("From: <sip:$avp(s:cid)@<opensips ip>>\r\n", "To");
> >    }