[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.4.3

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:21:43 CET 2008

2008/12/5 Brett Nemeroff <brett at nemeroff.com>:
> only time I need something like this is to reLOAD a configuration.
> Which I think is more useful than a restart.
>
> If you do a reload, I think it should only happen if the config passes
> the syntax checks (like -c)
> My $0.02!
>
> -Brett
Totally agree, having a reload of the configuration would be
fantastic, having to destroy all the calls, just to change a simple
route condition is a pain.
Also, it would help me to debug the problem I'm having whenever I
restart, (no phone can be registered until I reboot the whole system).

Regards,