[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy 2.1.0 on Red Hat/CentOS

John Quick John.Quick at smartvox.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 18:42:30 CET 2008

Hi Dan

I wasn't going to let it defeat me. After a lot of reading up on Linux
libraries and a lot of experimenting and testing, I finally got mediaproxy 2
running on CentOS 5 64 bit.

I haven't used it for any calls yet, so I hope it will actually work.

I plan to publish a page of detailed notes on my web site. Please could you
check that you are happy with it:
http://www.smartvox.co.uk/serfaq_install_mediaproxy2.htm

Thanks
John Quick