[OpenSIPS-Users] Clients not registering after a reload

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Dec 4 16:21:17 CET 2008

2008/12/4 Joan <aseques at gmail.com>:

> The weird problem we have, is that when we do a normal reload
> (/etc/init.d/opensips force-reload|restart).

OpenSIPS has no reload (except for some modules via FIFO). What you
are doing is a *complete* *restart*.

> The phones cannot longer register.

This mean that you are using "usrloc", "db_mode" = 0 (no DB).
The question is: are you using a database? If not, there is no
possible to keep registrations after restarting OpenSIPS (maybe using
db_text that I've never tryed).

> We've tried to clean the tracking table, remove the entries from the
> userloc database, "stracing" the process an all of it's childs, and
> had no success.

Ahh, so there is DB. Set:
  modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)  # or 2 or 3, but no 0.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>