[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with presence server

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Dec 4 13:13:39 CET 2008

Hi silverwave,

I don;t know what this error means in OpenIMSCore, but for checking if
the presence sever works, trace the messages that go in and out the
presence server and monitor the replies. Do you see any? What reply code
do they have?

regards,
Anca

Hello, everyone.

I have installed the OpenIMSCore and it runs ok. I can make a call between Alice and
Bob using uctimsclient. Next step I want to install OpenSIPS as a Presence Server.
Now I have installed OpenSIPS on the same machine with OpenIMSCore. I've modified

Makefile to suppport presence server. My opensips.cfg file is enclosed. OpenSIPS
starts ok after I run "opensipsctl start". I've set up the iFC in the HSS to forward
 all presence related messages to the Presence Server.

But I fail to use uctimsclient with presence service.I got the following message:
   Status-Line: SIP/2.0 600 Busy everywhere - Forwarding to S-CSCF failed.
By a wireshark trace, I find that the SUBSCRIBE and PUBLISH messages are correctly

forwarded to the presence server. It looks like that the presence server doesn't
work. I don't know where is the problem now and how to test whether the PS is ok.

Thank in advance,
silverwave