[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy cannot write request to opensips mi_datagram socket

Giuseppe Roberti jnod at jnod.org
Mon Dec 1 01:45:54 CET 2008

Dan Pascu wrote:
> On Friday 28 November 2008, Giuseppe Roberti wrote:
>> Dan Pascu wrote:

>>> <quote>
>>> cannot write request to /tmp/opensips_socket: Transport endpoint is
>>> not connected
>>> </quote>
>>>
>>> That means that /tmp/opensips_socket exists, but none is listening on
>>> it.
>> Yes but i know that opensips mi_datagram works.
>> So maybe it can be a problem of mediaproxy.
>
> It may be, of course, but that's not what the error message indicates.
> Unfortunately with the provided information I cannot give you any more
> suggestions and unless you tell me how to reproduce, I'm afraid that I
> can't help you.

I'm just using a simple opensips as a proxy that relay the INVITEs to an
asterisk, engaging mediaproxy.
After started opensips and asterisk, start the dispatcher then the relay.
Now make a call to the number 1000, so asterisk will play demo
congratulations.
Everything works fine, the rtp go through mediaproxy.
Now, because i'm testing dialog termination of the dispatcher, while
this call is in progress, i kill the relay (so the dispatcher try to end
the dialog associated with every call owned by the media-relay that goes
down, correct me if i'm wrong) but this never happen because the
dispatcher get error.

--
Giuseppe Roberti
<jnod at jnod.org>