[OpenSIPS-Users] Wierd OS ACK to private IP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 31 00:45:13 CEST 2008

Hi David,

The ACK for  200OK is end2end , so it is generated by the original
caller and routed by proxies (without being regenerated) to the final
callee.

So, the private IP from the ACK's RURI is filled in by the caller device
and not by OpenSIPS - Normally, the RURI of ACK must be the Contact from
200 OK.

Check this with the caller device.