[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] Planning next release - Roadmap

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Aug 26 16:30:55 CEST 2008

This is a little bit tricky, because you need to keep tracking of the
cseq for the received and sent message (each OPTION will increase the
sent cseq number).  Each in dialog request that will come from the far
end UAC will need to have the cseq altered to be in synch with the
previous sent OPTION.
It can be done, but it is more work.  Sending OPTIONS from the dialog
module itself is quite easy.  I implemented and tested that, but then
I got lazy in implementing the cseq mangling stuff.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas