[OpenSIPS-Users] mysql database

Jean Cérien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 05:31:33 CEST 2008

Hello
Just went through this installation few days ago. My answer might sound
simple, but is mysql installed ?
Also, opensips needs to be recompiled with mysql - to do that, you need to
go to the main makefile, remove the db_mysql from the exclude statement - or
add include_modules="db_mysql" to the make all and make install statements.
when recompiling, I found useful to do a make clean before.

hope this helps,

jean