[OpenSIPS-Users] FreeRadius patch for OpenSer1.2.2

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Fri Aug 22 22:31:44 CEST 2008

FreeRADIUS does have the following dictionary for OpenSER. I think the
comment at the top is self explanatory:

# -*- text -*-
#
#       OpenSER dictionary.
#
#       This dictionary is NOT included by default, because it conflicts
#       with attributes defined in the RADIUS standard.  Vendors SHOULD
#       be using a VSA space to assign attributes.
#
#       Be aware that if you DO include this dictionary in the main
#       dictionary file, other parts of your configuration may break!
#
#       http://www.openser.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html
#
#       $Id: dictionary.openser,v 1.1 2007/09/27 15:02:42 aland Exp $
#

ATTRIBUTE       Sip-Method                              101     integer
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-Response-Code                       102     integer
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-Cseq                                103     string
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-To-Tag                              104     string
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-From-Tag                            105     string
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-Translated-Request-URI              107     string
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-Src-IP                              108     string
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-Src-Port                            109     string
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-Uri-User                            208     string
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-Group                               211     string
ATTRIBUTE       Sip-Rpid                                213     string
ATTRIBUTE       SIP-AVP                                 225     string

VALUE   Service-Type                    Group-Check             12
VALUE   Service-Type                    Sip-Session             15
VALUE   Service-Type                    SIP-Caller-AVPs         30
VALUE   Service-Type                    SIP-Callee-AVPs         31

VALUE   Sip-Method                      INVITE                  1
VALUE   Sip-Method                      CANCEL                  2
VALUE   Sip-Method                      ACK                     4
VALUE   Sip-Method                      BYE                     8

Regards

Peter

On Fri 22 Aug 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Can you bring some light here - why service type 15 (SIP) is not by
> default support in freeradius?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Bogdan
>
> Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> > Yes is still needed.
> > Adrian
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> >     I'm following the examples on the book "Building Telephony Systems
> > with
> > OpenSer".
> >     I came to Accounting and Billing chapter using FreeRadius.
> >     Flavio (the author) says we need to apply a patch to the
> > freeradius to
> > "fix a problem with accounting type 15".
> >     My question is - is it still necessary to apply that patch or the
> > new
> > version of freeradius allready covers it?
> >
> >     I'm having big problems applying that patch because of the key
> > signature
> > problems.
> >     Appreciate any help in this subject.
> >     Thanks in advance,