[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips presence module init error

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Aug 21 10:29:44 CEST 2008

Hi Darren,

lookup("location") takes the RURI and uses it as AOR for looking for the
registered contact in location table. So, it replaces the AOR with
contact. See:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/registrar.html#id2558350

If you want to use the AOR from other place than RURI, you may consider
passing the AOR via an AVP:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/registrar.html#id2519634

PS: use new thread for new topics, please