[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT & Mediaproxy

Jean Cérien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 05:43:59 CEST 2008

Hello
I am new at opensips. Just got it installed, got the mysql db connected, and
now have authentication successfully working. So far, so good.

I am now trying to get the nat handling up & running... a bit more
complicated - so far, I have used openser hello_world example blended with
the opensips.cfg that came with the installation, but the nat & proxy seems
more tricky - mostly, some flags have changed, function have changed (break
has disappeared...), etc...

anyone could point to good location to find cfg examples ? or provide
specific help on this topic ?

many thanks,

Jean