[OpenSIPS-Users] Centos or OpenSUSE

Darren Sessions dmsessions at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:21:09 CEST 2008

I've tested with CentOS 4.5 and 5.2 both.

My preference is still OpenSUSE to be honest (I may be bias now), but
if you have to use CentOS, version 5.2 worked perfectly as well.

I've used SER / OpenSER and now OpenSIPS with OpenSUSE (and SUSE
before that) for years now without ever an issue.

- Darren

dmsessions at gmail.com
http://www.darrensessions.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dsessions