[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple via headers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sat Aug 9 12:39:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

According to RFC3261 SIP syntax, both formats are perfectly correct:
- single body per header (like in opensips)
- multiple bodies per header (like in cisco).

To be RFC compliant, a SIP implementation must accept both formats (like
opensips does).
 From script, you cannot control how the local VIA header will be added
- opensips will add it as new header all the time.

I suggest reporting a bug with cisco :).