[OpenSIPS-Users] Compiling MediaProxy 2.0 on CentOS 5

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:20:00 CEST 2008

excerpt from http://mediaproxy-ng.org/changeset/227

64 To run the software, you will need a server running the Linux Operating
 System  65 using a kernel version 2.6.18 or higher that has been compiled
with connection  66 tracking support (conntrack). Because of this dependency
on Linux, other  67 operating systems are not supported. This dependency
only applies to the  68 media relay component. The dispatcher component
which runs on the same host  69 as OpenSER, can run on any platform that has
a python interpreter and  70 supports the twisted framework.

Is conntrack compiled in your kernel?